Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You should look

It is easy to be consumed,
by what your seeking,
not what you are looking for.
I clearly see it in your eyes.
When I stand in the mirror,
I see the flaws in me,
when I look at you,
their are no dents and holes,
but to the true perfection,
of your look and behold,
that beauty that is unusual.
You have it.
I do not,
yet being a meer shadow,
of your friendship.
Shines over and clears clouds,
of gloomy darkness I once had.
The self image of being,
what I thought I was,
but not who I really am.
Yet I progress to believe in higher power,
for I am not perfect,
yet in perfect.
For my higher power is God,
Which leads me to learn of Christ,
Which leads me to want to know about the holy spirit.
These my friends feel the day.
For hope is find.
You should look.

No comments:

Post a Comment