Monday, August 27, 2012

Get a Clue


I never thought I could say this one weak emotion
It has bounds me into a corner
No one knows how I feel 
But the hint is everyone feels this way
Choose this opportunity 
To say your peace
This will be the only time to say it
And if that person does not talk to you again 
It is simply their lost
My bad did you get it yet
It has clues and hints itself out
You still do not know? I am sorry
But I cannot tell you something that is already here
Standing right in front of you 
You still do not know??
Let me give you another one
It is looking at you died in your eyes
Holding your hand 
They know your secrets
especially the deep one
Has a bond or chemistry with ya
Has respect for ya
Gives you almost everything 
But then you take is regardlessly
They take and make your day
in each and every way 
I think this is not working
You still do not know
This is hopeless my darling
Find yourself a new piece offering
I cannot help you 
I guess you will know
What love is next time??

No comments:

Post a Comment