Monday, August 27, 2012

My Mothers Journey


The sweetness, kind and gentle woman
Big, tall and strong
Black is beautiful
For she has her essence in the air
and entity that soars behind life.
She gives much but asks for little.
It worries me at times.
She's always been sick, but never let that affect her.
This woman who gave birth to me,
would give up anything for her children.
"What about yourself?" I asked her
And shes tells me " you first"
I look to see if she is fine.
She smiles and says sweet things
I see her and believe she is happy,
even when sad.
One of the people to talk to me about god.
And at first I looked at her like she is crazy.
She tells me you have to believe and have your soul saved.
I love that god came into my life, but it makes me happy he created her.
Attached to her at the hip.
My love for her is strong.
We fuss and fight, but get along.
She brings joy along the ride. 
I love her person this god gave me. 
I'm joyful and sincere for this love.
I love you mommy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment