Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Image

I am fat,
nothing but pudginess,
wearing slip and hips for days,
rolls that cover sides unnaturally,
a tummy that jiggles,
like a tide struggling through the storm
with a pool are its belly button,
as dark a endless hole.
Arms that flap in the wind, I could fly away.
Hands that's are like sausages.
Palms like an oven mitt.
Face full of cheeks,
Double chin that like a swing set.
Squeaks eyes barely to see,
as my nose seems to huge.
My lips are the finest tools, for food.
I can't even see my toes,
when looking down to the ground.
Thighs bigger than a pig,
calling the "ham hound".
Knees fatter, fattest, fat.
Legs disagreed with me long before,
can't run to loss off this,
and some more.
Feet fat as a flounder,
the wrinkles on my toes are fat as well.
Everything is fat can't you tell.
My body full of stretch marks,
up and down my spine.
My skin is young but body old,
out of shape beat up,
who love a person like me.





No comments:

Post a Comment