Monday, August 27, 2012

Beauty is skin deep


Beauty is skin deep
A personality that is remarkably perplexing can cover the least mistakes
that beautiful person has to offer
Now being young as I am
The verdict stands appearances do not matter
If you think that is the case do not fatter yourself
That sexy piece of mind you have carried in your noggin
is a sure way to get anybodies attention
Unless they cannot see skin deep
The handsome charming charity which moves in step
That beauty could have me swept away in minutes
Turn around let me conserve and gain that knowledge
You make me want to do a 360 degree spin
Only a way to make you change in understanding
Drawing me closer to that area, where everything lays down
You can never slowly give me that daring stare
It would not make a difference
That beloved side I have my desire set on
A line that no one can cross but you or anyone
who could be close to you
It changes ever so often
A broken wing in thought could occur
Recover young bird
Only the mind has it tempting ways
To open up in  this book or page
You see do not think dirty or nasty
Because I am just talking about you
That sexy individual that peaks my attention
That hot steamy loving without a kiss
I will always see you as before but a little more each day
but do not shy away because I do, it just means I like you
Do not make it complicated
Give me that brilliant jester that you care
Unlike some I will still wear my skin as beautiful
as it is maybe I want to find someone to start my life with
You should realize how your mind takes control over me
Beauty is skin deep can you see

No comments:

Post a Comment