Monday, August 27, 2012

No one

Depends on how you look at it,
you find yourself,
to want change,
their is no success,
without progress,
Not the sharpest tool in the shed,
Not the brightest persons in the world,
Not even witty,
not beautiful to most,
but truly ugly to some,
basically I am a loser,
a creep,
a no one,
You don't want to talk,
or remember me.
You look the other way and pretend,
I don't exist,
I am invisible.
You see what you want to see,
You hear what is fine to you,
You never gave me a chance,
Yet you look at me and judge.
I run away,
from the many wounds,
that constantly leaves scar,
yet I am the horrible person,
for giving chances to others,
that were truly never given.
For I want change.
I want to be the friend that is of hope,
that gives you the opportunity,
to be yourself.
No matter,
how you look,
dress,
or even smell.
It does not matter,
you are simply,
the person you have become for reasons unknown,
I want to be there for no one was there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment