Monday, August 27, 2012

My Anthem


The wave that rides a tide
I am sick and tired of life, love and liberty
I am not destine to stand grave and fickle personalities 
My mind is pearl and its brand to all of these identities 
If I were a boat would you sink me??
Let me fall as most would do
Leave stranded on a deserted island
and we call each other friends
don't look at me with love and care
and then try to burn me in the end
I am angry
I am weak
I am worn
and tired of this people I call friends
If you love me and we are together
let it be
But, it is not the person I thought of
then simply grow a pair
I'll respect and care
but at the same time keeping my distance is fair
I'll walk away from you any chance I get
The negativity around makes an optimistic person sick  
If I were your homie or boo 
All I could do is stay away from you
The true life the heartbreak and headache
My lover and friend
Give me space because I need some more time again
Love, respect, peace and chicken grease 
my anthem 

No comments:

Post a Comment