Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Thought


Dreaming of this beautiful dream about to start
The birds are barking , huh that's werid
The cows jump over the moon
How is the moon even out when it is daylight??
This dream is getting weird
I am battling a puppy
I am dressed for the ball at the same time
There is a prince charming by my side
This seems like a disney fairytale
Everyone is treated equally
I like this already
We have peace in third world countries
Other planets to live on 
The sun is not going to burst years from now
On that is a gift from god
We all believe in following the same religion
Wait I am not understanding
We have equality
I think this dream is a misunderstanding
I want to wake up now
Somethings in this dream are foul
How is this a happy thought??
When everyone thinks the same
Does the same thing
No one is dying
I am confused
But good this dream is lying
I wish for better things in the future
But like this
It makes me puke
Stomp up and down
Now why am I not awake
This imagination is taking my place
Wake up!! Wake up!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment