Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm Feeling Lost

I'm starting to realize that maybe leaving or walking away is best. 
I can't simply do this anymore lie to myself,
 constantly be someone I'm not.
 I feel as if though i''m a pawn in a game. 
Like i'm puppet, 
but I remember being a person. 
Who believe it or not have feelings. 
I will find that one day but not now..
wish to be left alone and be alone for now.
I still love everyone I just need some space to think about this.
I really mean this.. 
I can't take the selfishness. 
I can't take ignorance. 
I can't take drama. 
I can't take any of this.. 
finally it all comes to this maybe I should find somewhere else to go. 
I'm sorry but I think I might have too.. 
If I change my mind you will know, 
but for now I don't think I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment