Monday, August 27, 2012

Let Me Tell You Something


Hello everyone
I am here to write a poem
Something happy 
Something Sweet
Something everyone loves but me
I write depressing poems all day
Not for the depression inside myself
But for some reason it helps me feel better
I am as happy as a clam
And feel lower than the low
But I refuse to let this take my soul
In reality I am ME
Who cares what other think
You can depict and destroy
Everything is still the same
Honest, loyal, and strong as they can get
I can even love you
guess not regretting
what you said
I open myself to others
Emotionally, Physically, Spirituality  
That does not change my sexuality 
I touch and feel the way others do
But that does mean I will sleep 
and have sex with you
My innocents was taken from me a long time ago
when molested by a man I did not know
But that still does not mean he took my virginity
It just means he took my curiosity
I can always forget that day because I forgave
Do not get me started on having to deal with guys
I could if I wanted too
If I tried
I use to think
I was useless, worn out angry, and tired
But it caused me damaged or started a fire
I am honestly saving forgiveness is the key
If you were me and I were you
Would you leave??
I left things in the  past 
as they belong so any relationship
I had stayed strong
And not clingy just let him breathe
not even once to beg him back on my knees
Love is not a weak emotion is those
who just ain't doing it right
There are better things to do then argue and fight
But besides that I was caught in a fire
My parents saved me
And I want to close to them
We almost didn't make it I could not run out
I was sleeping walking the whole time
and I almost did not make it out 
I was revived at some point 
with siblings five at the time 
with parents hand in hand
I never thought my life was exciting 
but bland
I could tell the world my story
Of my handicapped mom
and my man of dad
That would be to much for you
If you cannot understand that
Being bullied and teased does not compare
To the love my parents bond again and again
I kept keeping strong for other and not myself
Maybe that is where my depression came in
I never weep
Let me not forget my brother who is paralazyed
And like my mother he broke down in front my eyes
Don't feel sorry for him or I
I am just lucky he is alive
In all the drama and messed up situation
I always thank God
cause he is my station
So do not feel sorry for me in any type of way
Just thank god you meet me
because I am here to stay 
To those I have hurt I apologize
No one knew who I was in my eyes
I do think correctly at times
because these demons beat and bruise my ego
I could never speak to them and say
Leave me alone 
I love all those who understand 
But I loathe who cannot handle my truth
In life you say deal with it
But in my mind I have to leave
though slowly getting over this powerless thing
That does not have a hold of me
one and the same I remind myself 
each and everyday
I love you guys and all you know
This depression will never take a hold
of me once again
I love all of you out there 
But everyone has a strong story to share

No comments:

Post a Comment