Monday, August 27, 2012

What is the emotion?


What is certain urge to like or love?
The feeling to just want to make run
up and down stairs and do backflips
I'm having a hard time
If you been the same situations
I have been you would know
What is wrong with you?
Or is it right 
Maybe I should do some 
back tracking in my sight
I'm happy all the time
Sweat palms
I don't know what to say
I tremble and crumble
Make a smiley, say hi
But why??
Maybe I am over analyzing it
But you make me happy
Sadly is this a good thing too
Do you feel the same way I do?
Or maybe I shouldn't rune a good thing
Worn out, get out of touch with a friend
It is masculine not feminine
I know that's hard to understand
I'm not lesbian, I like dudes
And yes you may see me play with them
But the girls are just a friend in the saying
It is like a private investigation
Sadness arose today maybe I blew it
but not know it just to say
I'm thinking of you still either way
I can't say that maybe it best
But I don't know
I don't want to be a pest today
So I can say is each time
I see you and the back of my mine
I think "What is the emotion" 
Thank goodness I hide my feelings well
But maybe I should tell him
or sit in a corner dwell about it a little
and finally grow a pair to say " Hey, I like you"
Yep, I figured out my happiness, I like someone
Would I be willing to end a perfect friendship 
or not?
That depends on my emotional state
Oh well secret lover or crush your going to have to wait 

No comments:

Post a Comment