Monday, August 27, 2012

I Remember


Your eyes shine like the sun.
Your lips curl leave me to kiss them.
I wonder what you are waiting for.
You never say whom or what.
But I know where.
The time and place to be.
I remember long ago.
Those beautiful times we spent.
Together, alone.
I remember those days.
You made me run away.
You made me nervous.
You made me feel emotions.
I didn't even know existed.
All I could do is run.
You caught me with that stare.
Those equation, you know.
My tutor, soon to be lover and friend.
I then looked past you as you taught me,
to become better.
I remember.
I was blushing scared out my mine.
You were in my dreams soon to be my husband.
I ran so long, I forgot myself.
I never knew what love was about until I saw you.
My one and only love.
We will be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment