Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jumbled

These words are stuck in my head,
But I think to fast to write,
On a simple sheet of blank paper,
It is hard to describe,
As each word is a symbol,
To creativity that turns into,
Sloppy writing skills,
I know that the words are coming to me,
But, the nervous I get,
The more my ideas aren't making sense,
I can't explain myself,
I don't understand the looks on others faces,
That even though I can't write it down,
I can't even describe,
So, why even try it,
If all I'm going to do is fail,
As others say,
"She's crazy making up stuff",
Yet, I know what I am talking about,
It's sad to be the underestimated in such a way,
But, I will try harder to show off one day,
They laugh now,
But, they will see,
I will become somebody,
A person who does not get laughed at or teased,
But, for a higher purpose,
They will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment