Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I'm free

In which I have been enslaved by the people before God,
I have been lost in the fact,
I feel no justice,
I don't blame people,
But I blame myself,
For I am the cause to the madness,
Because either I say "yes or no",
I will still be involved to a cause in my name,
That I never even asked for,
Constantly being pushed in others away,
From the anxiety of friendships,
Which turn into pain,
I am sad to say,
I'm a victim to myself,
I trapped myself in a box,
For I hold the key to moving around,
Yet, I feel stuck to the words of other people,
I was never created to be a puppet,
Only to be used by others,
But I was made to move and motivate others,
My love is bigger than myself,
My heart has passion and desires,
My life is not a tool for destruction as it been for years,
My life is meant to go out and explore,
I believe that there is something bigger for me,
Waiting until the day,
I wrap the worse out of mine,
Which is a war against my heart and soul,
This will be the endless battle,
But victory will come when all is together in one,
For he takes the victory this day as I am always with him,
Thank you for blessing me,
I will never forget you,
As you haven't forgotten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment