Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A feeling I can't shake

A feeling I can't shalke of being left confused,
For sometimes I know nothing of what I do,
Wither right or wrong.
I will never know how to be complete in weary.
None the less,  it seems to be going correctly.
Just the hope of justice turns unjustly,
People turning on you constantly,
Is it because i'm joyful,
You try to take the joy away,
Or maybe that I am a pain,
Which would kill me deeply to say,
Either way,
With the looks of anger upon your eyes,
You gaze as me like I should die.
Yet, I did nothing to you,
Not a mutter of your name,
Not even an essence of you,
Yet, we play this foolish game,
And even talking about this brings up the refer of who you are,
I shall be ashamed,
For I know better that to play something that will never be done,
I lose because you certainly have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment