Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Going back

Back then in the day, 
When I didn't care about others feelings,
When I wouldn't even look at you for more than second,
When I didn't even wonder what you were thinking,
When your presence was even that,
Have I grown weakly to care about the mere feelings that could be there,
For why has this grown upon,
A responsibility, I wish not to keep
Even, when others are being nice to be I surely see,
But its not real,
I say because its only out of pity,
A paranoia thing,
I could say to shake the tides of today,
For, no one has ever given me a true chance before until today,
Maybe, that's why I changed suddenly
From the girl I used to be,
To the women I am to be,
Maybe change is different yet good,
But I believe this change is sticking for good,
And no one will dare cross me,
For I have nothing to hold back for the future,
That will be open to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment