Monday, July 30, 2012

I will never change you

Promises, Promises, Promises.
That you would still be here.
That you would never lie to me.
That I don't have to change.
You told me I love the way you are,
don't change a thing.
It seems those word were broken,
by the minute to the hour, 
of our fallen to pieces relationship,
in which you recall,
all my fault.
Baby, I need to be different.
Your embarrassing,
I can't show you to public,
your just to beautiful.
Which was a bunch of crap.
 You denied me of my freedom,
I thought it was love but it was lust.
Yet, I still let you walk back in.
Was it my size,
Was it how I smell,
Was my personality,
Was it my hair,
Was it my hobbies or activities,
or was it my progress,
to where I was headed 
and you in the middle of no where.
I can't never change these factors
of joy and excitement.
Yet, I was water down version of myself.
Only to please and satisfy you.
Just so you can love me still.
I was never going to be the person for you.
Was I?
Yet, why am I stressed?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment