Tuesday, March 19, 2013

You haven't

For the first time in my life,
I have no words to give out,
I have no inspiration,
I have no encouragements,
I got nothing.
Left, without a care in the world,
Constantly, detaching myself from you,
It went from me to you,
To you to me,
From we to us,
Now, back to how it used to be
Which broke it down because it got too real,
Coming into a world that you can't handled,
Yet, it was meant to be this way.
With no sense of trust,
It reminds us of the evil,
We have to face everyday.
We live in a reality,
No one is reliable or trustworthy or have responsibility,
You would leave me stranded to keep yourself afloat,
Brought tears to these sunken eyes,
Never imagined you could be so cruel.
You would blame others,
Because you couldn't handle your own truths
You would rather lie than be who you were,
Now, your left searching for scraps,
As you look for home,
Through a him or a her of your choosing,
Because you would run away from the problems you caused for yourself.
Just to make yourself feel better.
Well, the truth in reality of my world,
Is to wake up,
There were no helping hands on my journey,
But you had plenty to choice from,
You feel loved and never taken for granted,
As I am the one left getting mocked,
You weren't hunted down and beaten,
You were never left with hatred in your heart,
Only because people would kiss the frown you walk on,
Yet, now as you feel your world crumbing down on you,
You have a right say, I'm angry,
You have no idea what anger is?
Because this is your beginning,
And not your last.
Stop complaining and face the one thing you haven't.
Because I am tired of the backlash,
Of a world you could never face.
Yet, I laugh and face another,
Because guess what,
I got used too it.

No comments:

Post a Comment