Friday, December 14, 2012

Wishing for the best

Failure, is my friend.
I am alone in my thoughts,
Physical, as well.
It is the reminder of,
Every second,
In everyday life,
I tend to carry on,
With paranoia,
An anxiety,
That no one can find the cure too,
No one can help me,
Sometimes I wonder if my depression,
Has come back to bite,
Mark its territory,
Once more,
To settle a score of doubt,
When leaving the past behind,
Yet, it keeps following my path.
I am not emotional to the emotion,
Yet, numb to an unknown aching pain.
I could not mask true meanings of love,
Yet to understand it.
My negative thought of failures,
Is passing down,
"I fail, I fail, I fail".
This is all the thoughts that ring,
when I look in a mirror,
Yet, I hear otherwise.
Otherwise, should be that hope,
In need to turn to,
All that was lost around,
These memories,
That constantly tries to consume,
The life I lead.
But wishing for the best,
Is being taken into account
Take the void,
That once gave me falsehood
Planted a seed,
Now, all I have to do is wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment